Role : Associate Director – Customer Support
CustomerHappynessCell Leader, Licious
We are looking for a seasoned leader to help monitor and oversee the proper functioning of our customer contact center – CHC (Customer Happyness Cell). You will be part of the Customer Experience Team (Cx Team) and will lead the charter of CHC Operations. You ensure that CHC is performing at its best and delighting customers whenever they contact us. You will also be required to make budget plans, analyze performances and report to management on the happenings of the CHC. Your contribution will make an immense impact on the service we provide and keep our customers happy.
Role Responsibilities :
– Provide leadership, development and coaching to Managers, Asst Managers, Team Leaders and Happiness Ambassadors. Actively engage and support the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
– Be the Voice of the Customer to the entire Company. Represent the Customer in various decision making forums across the organisation.
– Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
– Represent CHC in business review (weekly, monthly, annually) forums.
– Monitor the effectiveness and performance of the CHC and regularly provide feedback.
– Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
– Formulate and monitor OKRs for the entire CHC team. Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
– Drive the automation and technology advancement charter for CHC.
– Drive best in class employee experience as measured by eNPS.
– You would do well in the role, if
– You have hands-on experience in leading a large (250+) contact centre team.
– You have a very high Customer Obsession.
– You have good problem solving and analytical skills.
– You can adapt to a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
– You can work with a diverse set of stakeholders.
– You are passionate about people management.
– You can make long term plans, scale and solve issues with the help of technology.
– You are driven and result oriented.
– Bachelor’s degree is acceptable. A Masters degree is preferred.
– 12 to 15 years of work experience is preferred.
– Prior experience in managing a large contact centre is preferred.
– Proficiency with Salesforce CRM, Ameyo Dialer, and other contact centre tools and applications is preferred.