– The position of Process Excellence Lead requires highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail.
– This is an ideal role for a strategic problem-solver who is an effective influencer and has a high degree of process/ metric insights. The ideal candidate is able to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment. In this role, the Process
– Excellence Lead will apply Lean and quality management principles to drive forward key improvements.
Key Job Responsibilities:
– Identify improvement/efficiency opportunities across all processes managed within CHC and lead projects for process optimization.
– Ensure early defect identification and prevention mechanisms via proper RCA
– Performs quantitative analysis of KPIs to identify opportunities for process re-engineering which can improve overall customer experience
– Drive process standardization initiatives and optimize performance of different teams
– Establish and monitor the benefit realization of various initiatives
– Conduct periodic process walkthroughs to identify the improvements opportunities (Process review, complaint review, exception/deviations etc)
– Conduct periodic process benchmarking to ensure competitiveness
– Establish process excellence roadmap to bring process driven culture
– Facilitate LEAN, 5S and Ideation program
Key Skills :
– Program Management skills – leading multiple improvement projects in parallel for different CHC queues (Inbound, Email, Retention-Outbound)
– Strong Influencing skills and clarity of thought and ability to work in teams with varied strengths and with multiple stakeholders
– Strong Quantitative and problem-solving ability: Ability to conceptualize & analyze complex problems
– Ability to challenge status quo & out of the box thinking
– People Leadership: Ability to coach & mentor people. Ability to effectively influence & motivate others.
– Able to analyze information, make connections and demonstrates deep level thinking
– Understanding of Data Analytical tools. (preferred)
Experience & Education:
– 9-13 years of experience (preferably in Process excellence in a Contact center set-up)
– Experience in leading process simplification and standardization initiatives preferred