LexStart Consultancy – Lawyer – Commercial Contracts (4-8 yrs)
What we need:
A Corporate Lawyer well-versed in drafting commercial agreements.
What you will do:
– Should be conversant with Contract/Agreement Vetting.
– This would include Contracts between business partners, such as purchase and sale agreements or joint venture agreements, service provider, agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, employment agreements, licensing agreements, and other commercial contracts.
– Should be updated with the latest amendments in the various corporate laws.
– Drafting and reviewing Share Subscription Agreement, Shareholders Agreements, and other transaction documentation.
– Conducting Due Diligence for transactions
– Helping various companies preparing and finalizing their Employee Stock Option Plans Policy (ESOP Policy) and staying updated with the latest amendments
What you need to have:
– Minimum 4 years of experience.