– If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! You will be leading Assisted Conversion and responsible for sales pipelines.
– You will leverage multiple channels to help customers convert including calls, social media and chats. You will create and maintain a strong sales culture focused on performance and positive customer experience. Continuously improve sales capability and develop growth mindset in the team.
= You will have various opportunities to solve problems creatively to drive performance while improving customer experience.
You will also play a proactive role in defining the business data needs – collect, organize and analyze data from a variety of sources to drive insights and growth. You will be responsible for driving sales discipline including performance & pipeline reporting through team meetings and performance management processes. Setting up automated tracking and reporting for sales pipelines, with the objective to increase conversion rate of customer funnels.
– At least 10 to 15 years of total work experience with minimum 5 years in Telesales or Chat sales, or Social media led sales team management, preferably from an Internet selling background.
– High level of target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
– Have experience in driving sales via calls, chats and social media
– Proven leadership skills, self-motivated & ability to manage competing priorities
– Exposure to value & volume selling is a must
– Should have strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
– Should have high data management skills (an expert in excel)
– Should have a strong consumer centric mindset to solve for the customer while delighting them
– Should have a strong understanding of regulations involving consumer communications and data and not just comply but also set high industry standards
– Should be able to work in a pressure situation
– Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
– Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
– Excellent problem-solving skills – coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
– Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross functional teams
– Drive performance management across the workforce by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics
– Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals and drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams
– Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions
– Experience working on international consumer segments, preferably in South East Asia
1. Entrepreneurial thinking midst: self-motivated and self-directed with any ability to think innovatively.
2. Passion for results: Highly degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
3. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities