Job Description :
– At least 15years of total work experience with minimum 5 years in Telesales team management, preferably from an Internet selling background.
– High level of Target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
– Proven leadership skills, self-motivated & ability to manage competing priorities.
– Exposure to value & volume selling is a must.
– Should have pleasing personality and good communication & presentation skills.
– Should have high data management skills (an expert in excel)
– Should be able to work in a pressure situation.
– Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
– Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
– Strong results orientation – is able to focus and deliver results
– Excellent problem-solving skills – coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
– Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross functional teams
– Drive performance management across workforce by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics.
– Own complete P&L of the tele sales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
– Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
– Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
1. Entrepreneurial thinking midst: self-motivated and self-directed with any ability to think innovatively.
2. Passion for results: Highly degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
3. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities