Urgently looking for Legal Manager with a Top QSR Brand in Mumbai
Key responsibilities/ accountabilities:
– Drafting, negotiating and finalizing Property Agreements (restaurants) and all types of contracts including service level agreements, procurement contracts, master supply / purchase agreements etc.
– Drafting LOI, MOU, affidavits, indemnity bonds etc.
– Drafting, vetting & finalizing various notices, replies etc.
– Database management of contracts and structuring the record keeping.
– Overseeing Licenses and registrations for the restaurants, FSSAI requirements etc
– Responses to internal queries from other departments of the Company.
– Laisoning with senior counsels, lawyers and authorities wherever required.
– Support in preparing legal notices, suits, legal replies, briefs for legal advisors/solicitors.
– Handling matters pertaining to litigations by customers, Vendors, Third party.
– Providing guidance on industry specific laws, ethical promotions and ensuring all compliances are met.
– Knowledge on Intellectual Property and supporting all legal initiatives related to brand protection.
– Supporting business development initiatives including that of negotiation and execution of documents.
– Setting and ensuring compliance with processes, policies and training, including those related to the FCPA.
Looking for applicants with below skill sets:
– Robust knowledge of local laws and regulations.
– Have strong drafting and communication skills and leading a team to supervise in current assignment.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey legal advice and documentation in a commercially sound and relevant manner.
– Sound judgment and business sense, Strong negotiation skills, Strategic thinker.
– Good interpersonal skills and Business partnering – ability to build a strong network both internally and externally for effective business partnering.
– Self-starter with strong drive for results and strong sense of ownership.
– Strong customer focus, yet have the ability to give independent advice.
– Knowledge of domestic Foods industry, competitors and regulatory environment.
– Ability to manage numerous matters and competing priorities and to work within a matrix set up.
– Ready to travel with sense of urgency to close Property agreements (occasionally this may be required).
– Willingness to learn, improve and challenge the status quo