Independently advise and handle legal issues relating to all aspects of the Client’s business, commercial operations in accordance with best practice methods. Must be able to mitigate risk and minimize exposure to litigation.
Key Result Areas:
– Reviewing, drafting of documentation relating to company. These drafts may include facility agreements, finance & security documents and commercial arrangements.
– Also, credit facility agreements, pledge and mortgage agreements, services agreements, supply agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders agreements, articles of association, all types of letters of credit, bonds and guarantees.
– Keeping abreast of all legal developments and other procedures on a continuing basis.
– Manage a team of 5- 6 People reporting to the Head of Legal.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
– Law graduate with 8+ to 15 years of post-qualification legal experience in the corporate/commercial practice areas (litigation experience would also be a plus)
– Well versed with good practical working knowledge of the laws
– Experience in litigation and in handling legal cases and filing precautionary attachments before the courts and public authorities would be an added benefit.
– Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to handle several matters at the same time.
– Ability to think commercially and outside – the box- and to adopt analytical solutions to problems.