Our client is looking to hire a Legal Manager. A lawyer with 9-16 years of experience, for their Bangalore office.
– Drafting/vetting/review of all kinds of credit documentation for MSE and Housing, including security documents and all transaction documents for various kinds of fund based and non-fund based as well as secured and unsecured facilities.
– Managing legal issues pertaining to creation/registration of Mortgages, Hypothecation, Pledge etc. Assisting in invoking provisions under SARFAESI Act and monitoring the cases across Regions.
– Conducting Legal Audit of all eligible loan accounts as per Board approved Policy/RBI guidelines and helping in rectifying the discrepancies observed in the Audit. Supporting Vigilance department in resolving criminal cases filed by ( /against) the Bank.
– Drafting Lease Deeds after clearance of Title Reports from counsel and upon settlement of terms relating to the clauses of the Lease Deed with the Land Lords for new branch acquisition.
– Drafting renewal Lease Deeds, Lease Terminal/ Extension letters, etc., Handling litigations relating to recovery of Security Deposits and also litigations relating to premises possessed by branches.