– Providing legal aid to various departments in matters like contract drafting.
– To prepare and send legal notices to clients/IP infringers and filing of legal or civil cases against debtors defaulting payments.
– Coordinating with legal consultants in various states/countries for legal cases, dispute resolutions and preparation of contracts.
– Looking into the contractual, legal and regulatory obligations.
– Collaborating and providing legal information to the various stakeholders of the company.
– Providing advice, assistance and support in creation of structures and environment for ethical and legal compliances.
– Managing and overseeing company’s commercial contracts.
– Previous experience as a legal manager.
– Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
– Have a high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
– Strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Ability to create proactive and legal defensive strategies.