Legal Manager – Contract Lawyer – FinTech (2-4 yrs)
Our client, one of India’s leading financial technology platforms, is looking to hire for their legal team, a contract lawyer with 2-4 years of experience, for their Bengaluru office. The company is a lighting example of India’s digitization of tax systems providing solutions for Income Tax filing, GST and Mutual Fund Investments. Both law firm and in house experts are welcome to apply.
1. Drafting, reviewing, redlining, analyzing and summarizing various legal documentation such as software services agreements, commercial agreements, share subscription and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, channel partner agreements, non-disclosure agreements, memorandum of understanding, and software license agreement
2. Analyzing and assessing business processes, identifying issues and proposing pragmatic solutions while possessing a strong legal and business judgement.
1. Skilled in excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
2. Competence in broad range of corporate and business laws and experience in undertaking and executing complex commercial transactions
3. Possessing an exceptional legal aptitude and acumen in analyzing statutes, regulations and documents while possessing a commercial outlook
4. A consensus builder with great people skills who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationships with attorneys and business clients at all levels throughout the organization.