Company: Whitehat Jr
Experience: 10-20 years
Qualification: CS and LLM/ LLB from a recognized University
Looking for a highly qualified Lawyer to oversee the legal aspects of our business while the organization expands international business. The incumbent will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues. The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Assist the team in the international expansion
– Review and evaluate the organization’s policies, procedures, products and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Make recommendations for change where applicable.
– Manage legal vetting, Drafting and negotiating all kinds of legal contracts. Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes.
– Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
– Should have experience in managing intellectual property, GDPR Laws, Customer
– Complaints, Social Media Policies, Company Secretarial Compliances, Trade Marks, Overseas Branding Laws etc.
– Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
– Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
– Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
– Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
– Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.
Requirement – Qualification & Skills:
– The candidate should have very good experience in International business expansion and secretarial function of the Organization
– Law Degree from recognized university
– Admitted as qualified lawyer in India
– 10 -15 years of experience post qualification in medium or large private practice (law firm) or MNC (in-house), preferably both.
– Experience providing legal counsel on a wide variety of corporate/commercial matters
– Strong compliance/commercial experience.
– Highest ethical standards, promote ethical behavior and high professional integrity