Legal Head for a Global BPM company, holding 13+ years of experience in Contracts, agreements, contractual disputes, etc. across various geographies. You will use your expertise to influence, negotiate with senior stakeholders, if this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
– Negotiating, drafting and executing varied agreements and contracts (Rest of the World- RoW)
– Bringing in transformation and digital outlook in the Legal Department
– Providing Counsel on various legal issues (anti-trust, commercial & contract disputes, employment law, etc.)
– Coordinating and advising key stakeholders/executives both internal and external
– Collaboratively working alongside different departments
– Advising on deals, mitigating risks related to contracts, legal risks, etc.
– Training company on legal topics
– Education: Law degree from a well-recognized university is a must
– Experience working in a large scale listed firm is a Must.
– Well-versed with RoW laws (Australia, New Zealand, etc.) and contractual workings
– 13+ years of hands-on experience in large listed law firm/in-house in a global role.
– End-to-end contract management and commercial negotiations
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
– An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role
– Work in a fast-paced start up environment
– Learn various new skills outside of your domains