Legal Counsel (6-15 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Manage the firm’s relationships with top tier external law firms and advisors.
– Review the agreements from a legal perspective and ensure minimal risks to the organization. Proactively be involved in negotiations.
– Publishing legal MIS covering contracts, notices, litigations etc.
– Strategizing and advising the business team and lawyers on potential disputes, disputes and/or litigations including those related to vendors, HR issues, etc.
– Keep updated with case law and regulations and advise internal stakeholders.
– Report to the CEO. Must possess the maturity to work independently. This is a significant opportunity for advancement to gain broad spread exposure and work directly with senior leadership at Private Equity Firms, top law firms and advisory firms.
– Experience with governance, risk management and compliances
– Ability to work independently and manage relationships with external law firms
– Familiarity with RBI regulations pertaining to NBFC
– Masters Degree from a top tier institution