In House Legal Council
Job Location : Worli
Job Description :
1. Legal Documentation and Contract Management :
– The candidate shall be responsible for : In collaboration with Legal team draft, incorporate inputs and finalize commercial / business contracts such as LOI, MOU, NDA, work & purchase orders, sales and purchase contracts, marketing contracts, legal notices, JV/consortium contracts, IT/Software/IP contracts, agency agreements, standard GTC, MOUs/tender documents, EPC contracts, allotment letters, lease deeds, sub-contract agreements, utility agreements, infrastructure sharing agreements, master services agreements with external parties (like design consultants, civil/mechanical contractors, state industrial development corporations, third parties) etc.
2. Business Advisory :
– The candidate will work with legal team and do extensive research, provide credible inputs for finalizing guidelines / SOPs on HR, social media, ethics, compliance & risk management, intellectual property, data protection and contract management policies.
– Use online platforms to continuously monitor worldwide regulations and emerging trends in Paints & Coatings / Chemical sectors, anticipate impact of such regulations / trends to business, and share inputs to the legal team.
3. Statutory and Regulatory Compliances :
– Assist team in mapping legal compliances, owners and approvers matrix and implement legal compliance tool across manufacturing units.
4. Litigation :
– Review and provide inputs on litigation documents, identify case precedents/case laws supporting litigation, brief external Counsels.
– Monitor Litigations actionable and timelines, participate in hearings.
Must have skills :
– Candidates with experience at corporate, law firm or In-house, or a combination of all.
Industry Exposure :
– IT/ Fintech Industry
– Bachelor Of Arts, Bachelor Of Law, Master Of Law