Detailed Job Description –
– Inculcate a culture of customer empathy in the team, where each agent should be acutely aware of the pain points faced by any player
– Delight customers with support that indicates true empathy as opposed to focusing on closing tickets
– Build strategies and operating processes to effectively monitor the timeliness and quality of responses and to take corrective action if needed
– Improve efficiency by identifying ways to eliminate repetitive manual work
– Enable players to get relevant information at each step whether by themselves or by contacting the customer service through easy-to-use approaches.
– Ensure that players receive appropriate and prompt responses to their queries or problems
– Act as the voice of the customer provide actionable feedback to Marketing, Product, and Technology teams
– Work closely with Marketing, Product and Technology teams to build effective proactive resolution systems whether by improvements in product or upfront communication
– Ensure that agents in the team have immediate access to all relevant information they require to service a customer request
– Develop and evaluate various metrics and corresponding reporting framework to measure the effectiveness of the processes and procedures
– Lead, coach, and manage the customer service team members and operations
– Ensure that all processes are followed properly and in service to the larger goal of customer satisfaction
Industry Preferred- B2C/Product based companies/Internet/Fintech/Gaming
Team handling experience.
– Substantial (8+ years) hands-on and customer-facing experience in an in-house B2C customer service operation demonstrating growth and leadership through those years.
– Involvement in/exposure to putting strategic initiatives in place within an in-house B2C customer service operation.
– Up to date with the latest tools and techniques which improve the service experience for customers and agents.
– Must have a working knowledge of database tools.
– Must have experience working with and analyzing data a data-driven and analytical mindset is required
– Intuitive understanding of potential problems and loopholes.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal with conflicts and confrontations
– Experience in team building and mentoring subordinates within the customer service departments a must.
– A graduate or postgraduate degree (analytical/science/mathematics degree) from a reputed college
– Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills.