Require Schedule Management Leader- WFM
For a brand MNC.
Location : Gurgaon- Haryana.
Job Description :
– People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world.
– Lead and manage the Global Schedule Management division of WFM team. Perform all Work Force Activities to provide accurate and timely schedules for all accounts/regions as per the structure and set-up. Ensure optimized distribution of resources as per workload, region specific requirements and other criteria.
– Lead the global team to prepare weekly/monthly schedules, reconcile HC, holiday planning etc
– Create short-term forecasting based on LRF (Long range forecast) received from the planning team
– Review and recommend shift and schedule changes based on LRFs/SRFs
– Maintain an optimum balance between Operations preferences vs. Business Goals
– Coordinate with extended WFM team and be responsible for their deliverables
– Maintain employee database, work rules, skill & queue mapping on Verint to support the CWT setup
– Perform administrative duties and coordinate with technology and product teams towards the maintenance of the scheduling software (Verint)
– Prepare simulations / what-if scenarios when required
– Help the team perform RCAs when needed specific to schedule related work
– Provide trend analyses w.r.t shrinkage patterns, volume, AHT and other metrics.
General / People Management :
– Lead, manage, coach & Up-skill team members
– Manage career growth, set vision, direction, and culture in the team with focus on CWT core values
– Effectively partner and build productive working relationship with peers, direct reports, leadership.