Fast growing MNC which provides breakthrough data and digital services to some of the largest companies in the world in an outsourced business model. Multiple locations in India. Around 600 people. Looking to hire a talent acquisition lead.
– Lead the End-to-End recruitment process, including strategic sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, hiring and on -boarding.
– With a team of 5. Working with senior line managers at business head level to define talent needs for specific roles, and create the appropriate
– Based on the briefs, devise and apply TA strategy and be involved in selecting and working with the right sourcing channel/ partner to get suitable profiles.
– Positive on-boarding of new hires, along with line managers and senior management, and ensure 100% induction for all new hires.
– Proactively monitor market for critical talent pools, including diversity of talent and new skills. Act as a source of expertise on hiring best practices, good sources of talent.
Stakeholder Management – develop relationships with relevant business partners.
– Provide effective recruitment advice, guidance and solutions to managers across functions. Assess the talent gap in budgeted versus actual man-power.
– Implement workforce planning and forecasting to accomplish hiring targets.
– Provide support to relevant partners for Campus engagement programs.
– Maintain insights and knowledge of competitive compensation in relevant professional areas.
– Oversee appropriate maintenance of data and candidate assessments in the recruitment system.
– Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
– Managing the right resourcing MIS to key stakeholders.
– Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
– Design metrics to measure and improve recruitment efficiency.
– HR qualified professional with 11-13 years of recruitment experience, with at least 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition in outsourced businesses.
– Proven track record in implementing large-scale technology recruitment. Across multiple locations. Across levels – end to end lateral, volume, niche & leadership.
– These are an absolute must. Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods and use of social media, employee referrals and job sites.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills, experience in managing clients or internal stakeholders at any level, at speed. Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask in a high-pressure environment.
– Experience in working on an ATS, in evaluating recruitment marketing platforms/HR assessment tools. Have a high performance orientation and a bias for action.
– Able to execute with speed and quality and high attention to detail.
– Very strong team and partner management skills.
– Self-directed, agile, adaptive professional, with an ability to thrive in a fast changing business environment.