Position – Lead – Social Media Complaints
Report to – Head Call Centre Operations , Location – Bangalore
As a Social Media Lead, you will be at the front of customer engagement and manage Escalations/Grievances and ORM (Online Reputation Management), manage the agencies and agents who are responding to customer reviews and comments across social media platforms.
– Manage Escalations and Grievance handling, ensure a high resolution%
– To act as a point of contact for Sr. Leadership and provide quick closures on sensitive cases.
– Manage Social Media Exposure, handle complaints and reviews across multiple social media handles.
– Publish weekly and Monthly summary to all stakeholders with actionable.
– Drive process Improvements, periodically publish product/process insights derived from teams inputs and liaise with internal teams and work on solutions.
– Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
– Manage a team of L0 agents at agency level and create a collaborative work environment.
– Drive team’s performance, considering quantity and quality both in check, via periodic performance discussions.
– Ensure period training to the team and everyone is up to date with necessary process information.
Required Skills & Experience:
– A strong customer-centric approach should be comfortable and convincing at customer interaction handling.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to lead conversations.
– Can work under pressure, short deadlines, and handle difficult conversations.
– Self- Starter with an analytical orientation; skilled at balancing between short-term needs and long-term investments; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity; collaborative, process-driven, and decisive workstyle.
– A structured solution-oriented approach should understand the problem clearly and quickly.
– A team player should be able to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders seamlessly.
– 5 – 6 years’ experience in team handling and a strong background in customer operations and service.