Lead/Manager – Customer Support/Customer Success – BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Lead- Customer Support & Success
As a Lead – Customer Support and Success you will play a key role in helping our Customers get the most value from the products we build for them. The Customer Success team plays a wide variety of roles, engaging various internal organizations to provide an outstanding customer experience. You will be working with developers, designers, engineers and product managers to achieve these goals and you will be reporting to Growth Head.
– Ensure that the Customer Support team handholds our customers as they get started with using our products
– Support the team of agents on any alerts, escalations and red flags in a timely manner. Create processes, policies & procedures to optimise customer experience using automated support solutions like chat-bots, ticket-systems and live agent chat supports.
– Drive new initiatives/campaigns to train and retain new users using industry’s best practices.
– Maintain and build a healthy customer community using cross-channel engagement like whatsapp, facebook groups and in-app engagement.
– Monitor account health and improve efficiency
– Identify & assess customers- needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable. Convert customer satisfaction to customer advocacy
– Understand the products inside out and be always prepared to provide technical support or training to customers. Hire, evaluate and train team of agents
– Constantly work with the product team for proactive and better solution to achieve a stunning customer experience
Apply only if you:
– Have minimum 4 years of experience in leading customer support team (100+ agents) at a consumer product based startup
– Are familiar in using smart and modern CRMs like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, Freshchat, etc.
– Have excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills. Handled a scale of more than 5000 tickets a day. This must include calls, emails and real-time chat.
– Scaled yourself to become an operations leader. Have hired and trained agents in the past. Worked with third party vendors and BPOs for customer support
– Track record of over-achieving performance
– Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
– Must be fluent in English & Hindi
Bonus if you also:
– Worked with a tech startup
– Understanding of SQL or experience in data analysis