Roles and Responsibilities:
– Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
– Set clear team goals
– Delegate tasks and set deadlines
– Oversee day-to-day operation
– Monitor team performance and report on metrics
– Motivate team members
– Discover training needs and provide coaching
– Listen to team members- feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
– Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
– Encourage creativity and risk-taking
– Suggest and organize team-building activities
– Directs, administers and controls the day to day operations and activities of facilities and programs in an assigned area.
– Provides leadership, support and guidance to facility management.
– Ensures compliance with an established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service and outstanding customer care.
– Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
– In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
– Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
– Organizational and time-management skills
– Decision-making skills