Lead – Legal – Media (10-20 yrs)
Accountabilities Activities :
Industry : Open
Preferred candidate should be able to speak, Read and write in Bengali.
1. Good drafting & negotiation skill sets and experience.
– Drafting of varied nature of contracts and other documents for television channels and OTT platform.
– Effective negotiation and closure of agreements in timely manner.
2. Sound knowledge of law, preferably media laws
– Advising business on day to day legal issues/ matters.
– Assist Lead by carrying out research and preparing notes, etc.
– Advising business on contract compliance and escalation of issues to at the right time.
3. Sufficient litigation experience
– Handling all legal matters in various courts including District and High Court. Drafting of notices, replies and other documents related to litigation. Co-ordination and follow up with concerned department and advocates. Ensuring timely reply end filing in the courts. Weekly and monthly reporting to the managers within prescribed timelines including timely updation of Litigation management system.
4. All legal work – Interaction with police and other relevant authorities and represent company from time to time.