Lead – Healthcare KPO Operations (14-20 yrs)
TITLE : HCLS KPO-Operations Head
REPORTS TO : Head of KPO : Healthcare & Life Sciences
REPORTEES : Operations Leads
About the role :
HCLS KPO OPERATIONS HEAD is responsible for overlooking the entire Healthcare KPO business.
– Expertise or strong knowledge on Claim Adjudication/Claims Operations, EAP (Employee Assistance Plan), EOB (Explanation of Benefits), Revenue Cycle Management, Medical Coding etc. He/she is also required to oversee mutually agreed upon revenue & margin goals in the Account. He/she is required to lead and oversee development within the Account. He/she provides senior leadership and strategic guidance to the Client Services team.
– For new business growth, he/she ensures that the Engagement managers partner with business development team and are expected to drive the pitch process and then continue to provide strategic leadership to the client. Overall the HCLS KPO- OPERATIONS HEAD will possess strong business acumen and the ability to leverage all agency capabilities to solve the client’s challenges.
Profile Requirements :
– Superior knowledge of delivering solutions for Healthcare & Lifesciences Services industry with KPO /BPO experience of at least 14- 18+ years and at least 5-8 years in a P&L role. Must have experience in Payer & Provider business. Knowledge/exposure to Lifesciences will be an added advantage.
– Business Strategy – Work with the BU Head, and various Engagement Manager(s) to define and execute strategy in the customer space.
– Accomplished and result driven professional with strong knowledge of farming for opportunities in the customer ecosystem at a global level.
– Should have deep understanding of business domain to operate as a consultant.
– HIPPA certified will an added advantage
– Candidates with Engineering / MBA from top schools preferred.
– Knowledge of different commercial models with Good deal negotiation techniques
– Relationship Management- Own the relationships with the senior customer executives & key decision makers
Key Responsibilities :
– Owning operations and Core Delivery for HCLS KPO Operations including Delivery and Consulting assignments
– Top line (revenue growth) and Bottom-line (margin control) metrics management
– Establishing and managing client relationship with key decision makers.
– Knowledge of current industry issues and experience with developing solutions that drive business.
– Experience deploying consulting methodology and project management.