Primary Role :
– This role is responsible to drive results in the business and client transformation. This passionate, energetic, and service-centered role will lead and manage the delivery leveraging Extraction using ML and NLP techniques, Aggregation of information from multiple client platforms and databases, Conversational AI, Omni channel, contact avoidance and deflection, sentiment and speech analytics, contextual customer insights available for making human agents much smarter to drive business impact in our clients- operations.
– This role is responsible to deliver world class solution and services to compliment voice offerings towards a new digital normal. As a key partner with the sales and business teams, you will also leverage the business operations to proactively develop client transformation solution and deliver to business and process metrics and driving overall customer/provider/member satisfaction.
– Develop industry solutions keeping customer requirements on top which is replicable and applicable across industry verticals
– Ability to design a digital solution that covers conversational AI technology and multi-interface deployments
– Above all this role to recognize that digital transformation is not about technology but about strategy, structure, culture, AI capabilities and understanding the customer needs.
Other Functions :
– Good communication and presentation skills
– Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
– Process driven and conceptual thinking
– Innovative thinker
– Quick and agile learner
– Working across cultures with sensitivity, partnering, driving with a focus on business impact
– Ability to coordinate multiple, cross-functional stakeholders
– Flexible to Travel (Domestic & International) and work according to time zones of respective Geo based clients and businesses
Primary Internal Interactions :
– Senior Business Leadership
– Service Delivery Managers
– Digital transformation team
– ISG Team.
– IT Management Team.
Primary External Interactions :
– Client Teams – especially Client Business, Digital, InfoSec & Technology Teams.
– External Vendors – Product & Services Vendors/Partners, Industry/Business forums
Reports To :VP – Digital transformation office Supervises : Individual Contributor
Technical Skills – Healthcare domain expertise across providers, payers, pharmacies, and members spectrum
– Deep understanding and experience of process diagnostics frameworks
– Omni channels interaction platform and technologies
– Understanding of contemporary technologies, both for backoffice and front office processes alike
– Conversational AI
– API (SAOP and REST) based data integrations
– JAVA, .Net and Python
– Channel like sms, whatsapp integrations for newer choice of channels
– NLP driven extraction capabilities – structured/unstructured, print/handwritten
– NLP based interaction models for enhancing CX
– XML based IVR flow creation and data integration
– Avaya, Genesys or other cloud native CTI integrations and routing logic experience
– Exposure on micro service architecture based cloud application development and deployment
Other Key Specific Skills – Proven experience in the execution of transformational projects
– Experience in leveraging latest technology – how to effectively employ data analytics, and machine learning for better predictability, enhance customer and end-user experience, and deeper insight to the business
– Very comfortable and solid experience operating in the digital world.
– Experience applied using Conversational AI and Analytics
– Cross functional collaboration
– Strong business acumen
– Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and manage tradeoffs
– Ability to create systems and processes to streamline efforts and operations
Education Requirements – Graduate, preference for degree in Computer Science (MCA/BS/BE) with industry recognized certifications