Technology driven Indian Ethnic wear company based out of New Delhi. The company manufactures The company now ships its products globally and retails
in the domestic market and B2C only through there own website.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Customer Experience Head will be accountable for shaping the overall life cycle for every customer interacting with company. He/ She will be expected to drive a customer first approach across the company, which is also the company’s most important core value. The person responsible for this position will have to build a competitive advantage for the company pillared on strong customer experience.
NOTE: Preferred candidate from renowned ecommerce brand and from Tier 1 Institute.
1) Help define Brand Voice of the company (i.e., the uniformity in selection of words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media) in line with the company vision and in collaboration with the management, marketing & branding teams.
2) To relay meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience.
3) Drive a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company; partner crossfunctionally and influence the company’s product roadmap to positively impact customer experience.
4) To Train and support customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures.
5) To set the customer experience team goals and ensure that it is in line with Company vision.
6) To establish a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics.
7) Conceptualize and roll-out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon.
8) To ensure non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis and elimination of key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle.
9) To develop a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touchpoints: exhibitions, digital and print communication, social media interactions, in order to drive maximize customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement.
10) Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to particular stages of customer engagement.
11) To discuss and handle complex escalations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel.
12) To identify the CRM needs of the company and keep making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of software and hardware.
13) To work with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time.
14) Regular competitive landscape analysis and staying ahead of the curve.
15) To regularly asses, appraise and train team members and help in building organisational capability.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
– Proven Experience in augmenting customer experience and ratings at a company.
– Ability to work independently.
– Prior experience or deep understanding of omni-channel business strategies.
– Strong Understanding/ Keen interest in technology/ automation. Strong Interpersonal Skills
– Proven Experience in managing teams.
– Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills
– Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results.
– Should have worked on integrating a CRM for a company.
– Strong Analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
– Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
– Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
– Deep understanding of business and business metrics
– Ability to stretch long hours.
– Proactive approach to business problems.
– Candidates with prior marketing experience are preferred.
– Excellent problem identification and solving abilities.
– Inquisitive bent of mind.
– Strategic Thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans.
– Should exhibit strong leadership abilities.
– Should understand Web Technologies.