Lawyer – Funds Domain – Law Firm (6-7 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Advising clients on fund structures and ‘market’ terms to be considered. Also, advising on ongoing fund operational matters.
2) Advising on optimum structures for setting up onshore and offshore investment funds.
3) Advising fund managers in connection with the formation, carrying allocation program and governance of private funds.
4) Advising on extensive range of tax and corporate matters; setting up of private equity and venture capital funds; outbound investments and cross-border investment deals and acquisitions.
5) Assisting venture capital clients and investment managers on their investments in India by minimizing risks and maximizing returns.
6) Should know formation and operation of venture capital, private equity and open end funds that are focused on investing in India.
7) Should have extensive experience in designing fund structures and advising on market terms.