About Kuhoo :
Kuhoo is a tech – enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Role Overview :
The incumbent will be a custodian of the Corporate Governance agenda of the organization and will play a key role in ensuring that the organization maintains highest standards of governance
What will you do ?
– Set up processes and systems to ensure entity wide compliance
– Educate and guide team members about best practices from time to time
– Ensure compliance of the Companies Act, 2013 regulations
– Organizing Board meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and taking minutes
– Maintain all statutory registers and filings
– Ensure adherence with RBI regulations and FEMA including submission of filings
– Handle equity infusion and debt issuances
– Spearhead M&A activity from regulatory and legal standpoint
– Review agreements, contracts and documents from a legal perspective
– Resolve issues related to customer complaints, consumer forum, RBI etc.
– Represent the organization before regulatory authorities
Other Requirements :
Must have :
– Experience in handling corporate legal matters
– Proven experience as a legal and compliance professional in a NBFC, mid-size bank, fintech
Should have :
– An individual willing to execute hands on and who can be a leader as well
– Good command over Companies Act and RBI regulatory framework
– Experience in representing Company before Authorities and Legal matters
– Committed team player who derives energy from being surrounded by a group of dedicated and collaborative people
Nice to have :
– Experience in the fintech/financial services sector
– Experience with a start-up in a high growth environment
Qualification & Experience :
– A qualified Company Secretary and law graduate (preferred) with post qualification work experience of 5 to 10 years
– The compensation includes a competitive package and the future opportunity to be awarded stock options of a high-growth start-up backed by reputed investors.
– We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
– We can’t wait to hear from you!