Job description -CS
– Convening all meetings as per procedure in law or summoning and minuting Annual General Meetings (AGMs) / Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs) / Committee meetings / Board Meetings (Producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
– Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization and maintaining best practices in compliance control.
– Handling regulatory compliances and liasioning with regulators.
– Independently handling Corporate filing and advising the Secretarial teams on Appointment of Directors, XBRL filing (Balance Sheet and P/L), Annual Filing, and Dividend related compliances, Shareholders management and all other CS related work.
– Secretarial Compliances and ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
– Setting-up and handling Secretarial and Regulatory Compliances framework to ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
– Preparing, implementing and overseeing maintenance of Comprehensive Compliance Calendars for the Company.
– Prepare for trial. Assemble names of potential witnesses, arrange for expert depositions, interview witnesses and other parties relevant to the case, and examine evidence that could be used as trial exhibits.
– Drafting and reviewing sundry contracts and notices to aid in the business of the Company.
– Be a part of legal team to aid in recovery of debts.
– Planning and coordinating / conducting Internal Audits for the Company.
– NBFC / AIF or a regulated financial institution candidate would be preferred
– Company Secretary qualification is a must (Ideal candidate should also possess LL.B degree)
– In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
– Good Knowledge of Companies Act -2013 and all other corporate related applicable laws.
– Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
– An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
– Excellent communication skills
– Location Bangalore