We are hiring Manager -Legal for our Legal Team. Please refer to thee details below :
Roles & Responsibilities :
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with :
– Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements lease agreements, leave and license agreements, master service agreements, vendor agreements, NDA’s, power of attorneys, employment agreements, letters of appointment, marketing agreements, employment agreements, consultancy agreements, engagement letters, audit services agreements, software development agreements, staffing services agreements and other commercial agreements.
– Conduct and maintain legal research related to various transactional matters including, but not limited to, education laws labour and employment, contract, intellectual property, and general operational concerns. Provide day to day legal analysis and opinions on various internal matters of the Company.
– Advising on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting Company’s businesses.
– Coordinating internally with various departments within the company to obtain details in respect of litigations, drafting writs, suits and various applications and replies to petitions based on the information received,
– Co-ordination with external counsels for appearances in writ petitions, civil suits, arbitration proceedings and commercial disputes.
– Coordinating with external counsels for filing trademark and patent applications on behalf of the Company.
– Liaising with and managing government, regulatory and/or quasi-judicial authorities as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications :
– L.L.B Degree from a recognized university in India.
– 5-7 years of experience.
– Preferred experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation as an in-house counsel or as a part of a law firm.
– Ability to work efficiently and proactively on multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality.
– Strong verbal and analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills and highly team-oriented.
– Flawless language and drafting skills.
– Solid business acumen and willingness to work in an unstructured working environment and ability to interact comfortably with business and management persons.
– Strategic legal thinking and capable of arriving at practical legal solutions.