JP Morgan Chase – Senior Specialist – Workforce – RTA/Real Time (2-4 yrs)
– The Workforce Sr Specialist II within the Operations Infrastructure Workforce Management Team for Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) will be responsible for the real time monitoring and day-to-day service levels for CCB Contact Centers. Partnering with the Workforce Planning Analysts (Forecasters and Schedulers) individuals will perform daily attendance line support and reporting while administering to multiple LOB’s.
– Responsibilities also include entering and reporting schedule and exception activity, providing management with performance reports relating to forecasting, scheduling, service level and Specialist performance, while using eWFM (eWorkforce Management), RTA (Real Time Adherence), CMS (Lucent Centre View) or other various software applications to perform duties.
– Skilling/Re-skilling Specialists using CMS
– Real time Monitoring of service level
– Identify need to increase or decrease off-phone time and employee movement in order to optimize service levels, communicate changes to call center management, and then implement changes as required
– Plan and influence the participation of all off-phone activities for specialist meetings, coaching, and department initiatives.
– Maintain real time schedules and complete real time analysis
– Complete real time segment entry of incoming requests within predefined guidelines that require analysis of service level
– Facilitation of daily status calls with the business
– Tier 1 troubleshooting for business interruption and escalation as appropriate”
– Critical Thinking
– Ability to demonstrate leadership capabilities
– Analytical skills
– Excellent verbal and communication skills
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize task(s) in a high volume, high stress environment
– Ability to be proactive, detail oriented, and organized, with good follow-up skills
– Demonstrated ability to work fluidly with people at a variety of levels internally and externally”
– Two-year college degree or equivalent work experience
– Minimum two years’ experience in a call center that used automated tracking tools, including Workforce Management software required
– Experience and knowledge of Call Center Operations within a multi-site environment
– Proficiency with eWFM scheduling software and/or CentreVu Supervisor preferred
– Experience with Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and/or Call Management System (CMS) systems and reports preferred
– High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
– Show high levels of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
– Basic understanding of Workforce Management practices
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well