JP Morgan Chase – Senior Specialist I – HRSD (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
HR Answers Senior Specialist
As an HR Answers Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class, simplified, personalized and digitized employee experience through superior service and operational excellence. This includes but is not limited to payroll, policies, regulations, employee benefits and annual employee certifications. You will be required to adhere to established processes and guidelines in support of current and former employees as well as potential new hires. As part of your daily duties you will interact with employees at various levels related to a range of topics and/or issues (complex, sensitive, routine, etc.) requiring attention to detail, empathy, ability to troubleshoot, taking ownership and accuracy of work while maintaining a high quality standard and ensuring data integrity. You will be accountable for providing a seamless, end to end positive experience with every interaction – recruit through retire.
– Empowered to resolve employee inquiries accurately and effectively
– Take inbound and make outbound calls to resolve employee inquiries
– Respond accurately to inquiries via an online tool
– Follow all established processes, policies, company guidelines and regulations
– Complete HR-related transactions/activities adhering to company policy and guidelines
– Meet service level, quality and productivity metrics
– Minimum of two years of Customer Service experience is preferred.
– Must be available to work flexible hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am EST to 8:30 pm EST (Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed)
The successful candidate will have:
– Very strong verbal and written communication skills
– Customer Obsessed mindset
– Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
– Ability to work under pressure and handle high volumes
– Active listening, probing and reading comprehension skills
– Possess strong analytical and math skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to identify and resolve issues
– Be a self-starter
– Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail
– Ability to troubleshoot effectively
– Comfortable with and able to quickly adapt to change
– Works with others collaboratively to integrate ideas and achieve common goals
– Proficiency with MS Office applications
– Strong desire to be part of a high performing team with upward mobility potential
About Us :
– JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
– We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
– Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers, and employees up for success.
– Everything we do as firm hinges on our ability to hire, empower and retain the best people. Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing and managing people strategies, using the latest in data analytics and technology to deliver industry-leading services. This includes Recruiting, Training, Talent Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.