– The Solution Center Access Support Team provides support to internal and external clients utilizing the JP Morgan Access product, which is a website for making transactions & payments for any line of business in J.P. Morgan. The team services many clients (companies) and offers various products including international payments.
– As a member of the Access Support team you will be part of a high performing global team and will have the opportunity to work with a variety of different clients and internal partners. As you support our clients, you will work on many different problem types, of varying complexity, across multiple products, and lines of business. You will be challenged to stretch outside your comfort zone, learn new things, and to challenge the status quo, helping the team evolve to better meet the needs of our clients and internal partners.
Responsibilities will include:
– Providing support for inquiries will be received via phone and internal case transfer for clients and internal partners.
– Troubleshooting of login to JP Morgan Access related issues
– Troubleshooting of wire import & NACHA failures.
– Ensure that client satisfaction and confidence in JPMorgan Chase products and services are at or above departmental standards.
– Accurate and timely documentation of all inquiries received.
– Support the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and training materials.
– Escalation of issues as necessary, ensuring that the defined escalation procedures are followed.
– Partner with Production Management teams to troubleshoot complex network problems impacting client’s file transmissions.
– Partner with the leadership team, other team members, and business partners to resolve client issues and to meet business goals.
– 2+ years of Customer Service experience.
– 1+ years of Technical Support experience.
– Flexible to work in night shifts.
– Able to work on holidays and outside of normal coverage times as needed.
– Be self-motivated and self-managing, demonstrating sound judgment and effective decision making.
– Effective analytical approach and complex problem solving skills.
– Able to perform a broad range of tasks and project assignments concurrently through effective prioritization of work.
– Effective time management and organizational skills
– Strong spoken and written communication skills.
– Able to translate complex technical information into simple terms.
– Ability to communicate and consult with clients concerning highly sensitive information
– Able to build and maintain good working relationships with business partners and technology.
– Knowledge of cash management and related services, as well as a thorough understanding of financial exposure and operational risk associated with bank products and services.
– Familiarity with text based file formats such as NACHA & SWIFT.
– Experience working with Mainframe environment and/or command line interface.
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well