Job Description :
– Analyze Headcount Location Plans every quarter and identify areas of growth / shrink for Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
– Closely liaison with LOBs to assist in meeting LOB seats requirements across Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
– Create reports and dashboards related to capacity allocation and utilization across all cities
– Drive periodic reconciliation of seating related data housed in various tools – Tririga, CAO Allocations etc.
– Manage periodic restacks across Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
– Drive desk utilization of 1.1 across Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
– Provide timely and accurate advice and resolution on all capacity management requests
– Create and maintain a capacity plan for all LoBs
– Partner with GRE to closely monitor seat allocations and utilization at a desk / floor / building level in Mumbai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
– Provide analytics to support business decisions, wherever necessary
– Work closely with different CAO teams to further the CAO goals and agenda
– Minimum 10 years- experience is business management / capacity management function
– Ability to achieve set goals and targets
– Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with business partners and other support functions.
– Able to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals.
– Ability to analyze complex issues and processes to identify gaps and recommend solutions
– Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver on commitments
– Must be a great team player with a high degree of flexibility, prepared to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced
– Ability to learn and understand new technologies
– Good business judgment and strategic thinking
About Us :
– JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
– We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
– Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.