– Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business tech products & lead contract negotiation;
– Conduct review of legal documents, standardize templates & lay out standard operating process.
– Comply with the rules and regulations of the MCA / ACRA (Singapore) and monitor compliance of the organization with all applicable laws highlighting any deviations.
– Ensure maintenance of all Board meetings related documentation, such as minutes of the meeting, as per statutory requirements
– Qualification: LL. B & Company Secretary
– Minimum 1 to 3 years of post-qualification experience
– Have strong communication and influencing skills – Excellent oral and written skills in English, capable to draft legal documents;
– Committed, logical thinking and can work under pressure;
– Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, litigations, labour laws, etc)
– Well-versed in how business operate with financial acumen
– High degree of professional ethics and integrity, Excellent judgement and analytical skills, good interpersonal skills
– Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to see around the corner
– True start-up experience – no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
– The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
– Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
– Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in dynamic start-up environment
– All Paid Leaves