About the Division:
Our Transaction Advisory team specializes in taking cognizance of the risks and rewards associated with the proposed transactions and help clients in making informed strategic decisions. Right from structuring the transaction, deal negotiations, carrying out due diligence, drafting the definitive documents to successfully securing the funding, our team pre-emptively addresses critical issues and implements capital structuring transactions for the clients across the various industries.
Our team assists in the flow of capital across the countries and sustainably facilitates in bringing innovations and top quality products for a better world. Together with portfolio of other services, we provide a comprehensive solution to all the questions and difficulties, using the best trade practice across the board.
Our professionals ought to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
Job Description –
– Professional Qualifications such as CA, CMA, CS, MBA or Lawyer.
– Minimum 5-9 years of experience in Transaction Advisory and/or Business Consulting
– Fluent written and verbal communication
– Possesses strong analytical skills and exposure to team work as well as client facing project, demonstrates commercial thinking and business acumen.
– Helping clients in structuring transactions in tax efficient and legally compliant approach.
– Supporting new age businesses/start-ups in identifying sources of finance, issuance of various capital instruments, deal negotiations, finalizing term sheets and shareholder agreements, and securing funding.
– Assistance in financial and legal due diligence
– Advising clients on cross-border transactions and overseas incorporations across the globe.
– Processing and obtaining regulatory approvals from Reserve Bank of India and Ministry of Corporate Affairs for foreign exchange transactions.
– Assistance in carrying out the fair valuation of the business.
– Support on Employee Stock Options and related filings, assignment of Intellectual Property and related issues.
– Preparing and evaluating pro-forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation.
– Offering advisory services on several transactional structures, tax planning and corporate tax issues, including newly enacted sections and implications pursuant to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, along with international tax issues like taxability of Fiscally Transparent Entities, tax withholding, etc.
– Assisting clients in assessment/ reassessment/ penalty proceedings at all forums, particularly Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals)/ Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP), Income Tax Appellate Tribunal and High Court in drafting and filing of appeals, drafting submissions and representation before tax authorities, legal research, preparation of paper books, etc.
– Drafting of petitions seeking stay of demand before the Assessing Officer, Additional Commissioner and ITAT, rectification applications before various income tax authorities and miscellaneous applications before the ITAT