Indian Political Action Committee – Company Secretary (3-6 yrs)
About the Job :
As we expand our footprint, we are looking for professionals who can take up Company Secretary role in I-PAC.
Job Responsibilities :
– Co-ordinates for the company and management function of the company like statutory secretarial compliance, merger, acquisition and joint ventures
– Timely compliance of all secretarial requirements of the Company
– To be responsible for statutory and regulatory secretarial compliance of the Company.
– Handles all statutory and regulatory requirements, Board matters, statutory and legal compliances
– Ensure decisions of the Board on the whole are properly implemented and communicated within the organization
– Conduct various meetings i.e. Board Meetings, AGM, EOGM etc., prepare agenda and circulate the notice and get the minutes of meetings confirmed
– Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
– Advising directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
– Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
– Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
– Writing reports
– Collating information
Minimum Qualifications :
– Qualified Company Secretary
– Strong academic record with Graduation/ Post-Graduation from top tier Institutes.
– 3-5 years of relevant work experience
– Ability to communicate in Hindi & English (language no bar)
Preferred Qualifications :
– Strong skills in MS office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
– Excellent knowledge of MCA notifications, Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereof.
– Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to clearly express logically reasoned ideas and be proficient in inter-department co-ordination.
Location : Kolkata. Willing to relocate to any of Tier I or Tier II cities depending on project requirements.