Position Title : AVP/VP – Operations
Designation : Department second-in-command
Location : Mumbai. Travel, as circumstances warrant
Reporting Manager : CEO, COO & Co-Founder(s)
Replacement/ New Position : New Position
Purpose of the role :
– To provide leadership to the existing operations team to evolve our crowd funding platform into a world class experience for our fundraisers and a tool for providing intelligent insights for our internal team. Support the operations team for expansion in international markets.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Effectively manage the team to Enhance & Ensure Customer Delight.
– Ensure his/her delivers Fast and Right Solutions to the customers given within TAT.
– Ensure all Customer Processes are to be completed within TAT.
– Effectively manage the Customer Grievances by ensuring the trigger to the appropriate authority.
– Monitor Customer Satisfaction Ratings and ensure continuous improvement.
Operations Management :
– Manage day-to-day business operations.
– Ensure timely and accurate delivery of ops and business MIS to the stakeholders.
– Designing and executing processes to improve efficiencies.
Team Management :
– Successfully handle a minimum of 150 operations teams.
– Drive and establish a strong performance culture through inspiring, motivating, and consistent Performance Management discipline.
– Strategize and develop talents within the department through Succession Planning.
– Identify Training Needs of resources on an ongoing basis.
– Enhance Retention of Talent.
– Responsible for driving the other key initiatives through the team.
Indicative KRA’s :
– Seamless onboarding of new hospital, other medical providers & other alliances
– Team performance on targets
– Team management on other attributes: complaints, attrition, etc.
– Cost efficiencies achieved
– Timely & accurate reporting
– Deliver to COO, CEO & Co-Founders expectations
Key interactions :
Internal : ImpactGuru Co-Founders & their office, product development team members, operations, business development, finance, HR, legal, et al.
External : Hospitals & other medical providers (Executive Board, C-level executives & other representatives), Doctors, Campaigners & Donors (as & when circumstances warrant), ImpactGuru investors, Auditors
Professional Experiences :
– Minimum of 5 years experience in Senior Operations positions i.e. Assistant Vice President or above in India (mandatory)
– Minimum of 2 years experience in operations role for a health-tech or a fin-tech company (mandatory)
– Prior experience in a start-up environment is definite plus
– Directly reporting to CEO, Co-Founders for at least 2 years (mandatory)
– Experience of directly engaging with C-level executives of clients
– MBA/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Logistics, Engineering or related management field, or equivalent practical experience. (mandatory)
Functional & Behavioral Competencies :
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Multiple stakeholder management
– Growth mind-set
– Aggressive delivery targets-oriented mind-set
– Entrepreneurial mind-set
– Ability to deliver in high pace environment
– Excellent communication
– Dynamic personality
– Engage with C-level executives of hospitals & other partners
What do we offer?
– Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
– Health Insurance benefits
– An opportunity to be in leadership position of a high-growth start-up
– Fun, casual & flexible work environment
– Entrepreneurial, forward looking, growth-driven & open work culture