– 12 to 14 years’ Experience in Resource management Function. Minimum 4 years’ experience as Resource function head.
– Experience in leading one Vertical Business unit for Resourcing planning and fulfillment across skill sets.
– Experience working with Account Delivery teams in proactive planning of total Resources fulfillment
– Ability to define, plan , execute and monitor key Resources fulfillment metrics like Internal Fulfillment, Freshers deployment , utilization , Pool ageing , Pool cost and other related KPI’s.
– Collaborate and work with other Talent supply SPOC’s in handling the fulfillment end to end for the Vertical Business unit.
– Collaborate and work with Hiring team for both reactive and Proactive hiring
– Track and drive TTB for Freshers, Proactive hires and Lateral hires.
– Driving the Demand forecast led fulfilment
– Collaborating with Talent transformation for reskilling and upskilling needs of associates within BU
– Planning and implementing Rotation policy within the VBU
– Good in communication and self-driver to achieve the KPI’s of the unit