Title: Outbound Sales Head
1. Lead Outbound Sales for organization.com for all product lines. To create a 100 seater outbound call center operation and Scale it over the next few months. Must deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring &reviewing systems.
2. Build Strong Process and Governance Framework: Maintains and improves sales operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing
3. Strategic Planning: Determines sales operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
4. Build a Great Team: Accomplish sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, and counseling employees; administering scheduling systems; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing individual roles, planning and reviewing compensation; enforcing policies and procedures.
6. Follow a data-driven approach to run operations: Prepare sales performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Using the same to give feedback to teams as well as improve the sales process and metrics.
7. Should have the capability and network to find and assess third party agencies across various locations in the country and create and manage this as a separate channel