Head – Operations – Financial Shared Services Centre -AP/ AR/ GL/ Taxation
We are currently looking for an Operations Head (Customer Lead) for one of India’s fastest-growing conglomerates, a globally recognized leader and diversified business group. The position is based at their Global Shared Service Centre at Ahmedabad.
Our client is a US$ 3 billion company, which is one of India’s fastest growing conglomerates, registered at a CAGR of 30% over the last decade. It is a fully integrated player within multiple business domains. As a globally recognized leader in its business lines, the Group has captured a strong foothold in more than 50 Countries, it employs over 24,000 people and has as many as 100,000+ shareholders.
– Primarily this role will lead to a functional transformation within the Shared Service, including implementation management systems, process improvements, and ensuring a best in class SSC model is fully operational and is valued by the wider business.
– The Customer Lead – Shared Services works with the senior executive team as well as business and corporate leaders to address the organization’s critical focus on enhancing the customer experience, operational discipline and company-wide areas of scalability and efficiency, performance improvement, service enhancement, and product development.
– Lead a high-performing Shared Services team, oversee the day-to-day operations ensuring that all standards are met and procedures are followed. Establishes priorities and schedules of main activities.
– Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with users of Shared Services and foster a collaborative and productive culture and work environment
– Reviews and monitors SSC-related services to identify trends and problem areas, reporting on risks, key performance indicators and proposed corrective action or new approaches
– Provide leadership for continued process improvement as well as an understanding of transactional processes and systems in order to effectively and successfully move the department forward.
– Develops and implements new work methods and procedures of the SSC; recommends procedural changes to improve SSC efficiency and ensures appropriate implementation of decisions made by senior management
– Analyze and re-design Shared Services business processes, elicit and document requirements, test and validate technology solutions, and provide end user support.
– Prepares and monitors the SSC budget Plans and monitors staffing overseeing recruitment and any other administrative functions related to the smooth functioning of the SSC,Supervises staff, managing performance, staff development, training and careers
Qualification: Professionally Qualified Chartered Accountant
Experience: 13-18 years of experience to run a Shared Service Center for a leading organization / Business Process Outsourcing Sector in Ap/AR/GL/ Taxation Functions
Salary: Rs. 28.0-30.0 LPA
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current and expected Salary package :
Your willingness to relocate to Ahmedabad:
Your current notice period:
Options India Group