Head – Back end Delivery Operations – BPO – South
We are looking for candidates with 10 to 20 years of experience in the BPO/Shared Services Industry with US Markets experience in the Operations in Insurance OR Financial OR banking services.
Key Area: Transaction And Analytics
Location : South
Designation : Head Operations with experience in US markets.
1. Complete responsibility of operations of the business vertical.
2. Manage end to end operational delivery, owner of process governance and compliance.
3. Planning and implementing business and operations strategies; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
4. Designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions.
5. Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
6. Maintaining and improving operations by monitoring team performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing various audits and analyses
7. Recruiting and Training team under operations.
8. Identify processes for improvement and set up new procedures and employees training to streamline process.
9. Organize Business reviews with clients to understand the business performance/trends and deploy improvements within processes.
10. Delivery management of operational metrics such as TAT, Quality, process improvement etc. and implementation of process controls to minimize risk.
11. Responsible for working with various support teams for smooth functioning of Operations