Any Graduate – Post Graduate/ PMP (Desirable)
Experience Level (Yrs) :
Overall Exp 15+ years Operations Management experience. Strategic Lead Experience – Minimum 3+ years.
Key Responsibilities :
– Oversee project operations, responsible for quality, productivity and delivery of assigned project(s)
– Add value with Process improvements, Planning & Execution as per objectives.
– Effort Optimization through process and efficiency
– Responsible for Project implementation, Testing & Go Live Support. Ensure smooth transition of Project for clients
– Monthly project metrics and invoicing: 1) FTE, cost and revenue details, variance monitoring and sharing with team /Timely alerts 2) Review & Validation (Trend Analysis).
– Meeting and exceeding the SLA deliveries, TAT, Accuracy and query resolution.
– Track high impact items and proactive escalations. Status review and reporting on Open issues / queries and Processing status.
– Work with Internal stakeholders with regards to reporting, recording, data issues. Communicate to customer’s w.r.t. daily operational concerns, requirements, etc.
– Customer requests in terms of Change management: Scope control & definition of change management plan.
– Customer review to manage customer expectations: Project reviews and tracking of open items Customer queries and requests Escalations, incident reports and preventive measures.
– Budget Management (Cost/Efforts/Schedule)
– Reporting of Finance and Operations Reports, Revenue Realization of Operations delivery
– Maintaining the artefacts and documentation and Project Billing
– Develop talent/team members, enhance team capabilities by maintaining high team morale and productivity.
– Create succession plans and back-ups for critical roles
Competencies Required :
– Critical Thinking
– Decision Making
– Customer Orientation
– Business Perspective
– Negotiation Skills
– Domain Expertise
– In-depth understanding of IT Product environments, particularly business impact, control points.
– Overview of Industry Best Practices
– Basic Knowledge of US voice sales industry (Nice to have).
– PMP certification (Preferable)
– Cost Management, Risk Management
– Business development skills with existing clients.
– Operations Management Skills – End- to – End knowledge (Must Have)
– Good Understanding of Legal terms defined in a contract
– Knowledge and interpretation of QC reports.
– Knowledge of Finance & accounting principles, Tax interpretation.