Head – Legal/Secretarial – NBFC (15-20 yrs)
Legal Work :
– To Assist in Drafting of Various types of Agreements & Deeds. Coordinate with Legal Consultants for Legal Due Diligence.
– Handle all kinds of litigation and coordinate with the panel advocates. To interact with counsels in handling disputes, litigation, governmental queries, statutory compliances, etc.
– To Coordinate with the Advocates in drafting, amendment of Development Management, Joint Development, Joint Venture Agreements.Plan out the proactive measures that can be introduced to mitigate legal risks, provide legal advice for policy formulation, install relevant systematic framework and its maintenance and implementation.
– Dealing with Regulators and other Government Authorities
– To introduce internal control systems (legal audit) to ensure that the set quality standards are maintained and duly observed in the preparation, closure and administration of agreements.
– To standardize and ensure circulation of Legal MIS template for reporting by each of the units (weekly/ monthly) to designated management members.
– To take Lead in finalization of various Term Sheet and Agreement with prospective clients.
– To update management with relevant legal updates impacting the group’s business.
– Ensure safe and custody of all original documents by the respective legal teams
– Training to internal teams, developing / preparing training modules on various Legal subjects, update on new laws, case studies etc.
– Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters
– To cover all aspects of Secretarial Work not limited to the following :
– Audits of Companies for the purpose of Compliance Certificate & Secretarial Audit.
– Preparation of Corporate Governance Report.
– Reorganization of company like change in authorized capital, change of name, Shifting of Registered Office of the Company from one state to another and alteration in MOA & AOA.
– Preparation and maintenance various Statutory Books and other records
– Preparation of Director’s Report and Annual Return, Filing of Balance Sheet and Profit &
– Incorporation of Companies, Formation of Firm/ JV
– Handling of various Company matters Issue, Allotment, Transfer, Transmission and Transposition of Shares, Issue of Share Certificates and Duplicate Share Certificates (including Preferential allotment and Right Issue) and declaration of Dividend and Creation and Modification of Charges.
– Appointment of Managerial Persons and all the matters related to managerial remuneration.
– Drafting of Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board meetings, Committee meetings and for AGM (including Special Notices).
– Drafting Minutes of Board Meetings, committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
– Preparation of Search Reports, Due Diligence Report and Statutory Report etc etc.