Civil litigation – Arbitration, Execution Petitions against the awards received,Section 34 cases, DRT/DRAT
– Section 138, Fraud cases, Police liasoning, filing of cases.
– Monitoring PAN India cases
– Strategy formulation
– Leading a team of lawyers
– Managing and coordinating with external lawyers
– Handling all types of disputes in various courts and tribunals
– This job involves traveling also, as in cases maybe all over India.
– The position is with an NBFC, based in Delhi, a senior lawyer with strong litigation and team handling experience will be a good fit.
– Preferred candidates will be leading the litigation team in NBFC or any financial company.