Legal and compliance Head below:-
Responsibilities and Duties :
– Understanding and applying regulations incidental to the business across geographies. Execution of section 138, seizures, recoveries, Branch Level Legal matters.
– Drafting legal agreements, documents as required for various businesses.
– Reviewing various agreements/offering documents to ensure all risks have been mitigated on the Funds Advisory/Consulting/NBFC business lines.
– Assisting with various regulatory filings across geographies (Form ADV, CFTC filing, NPPR etc.)
– Reviewing regulatory developments, implementing the appropriate procedures, while ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
– Liaising with various legal counsels/compliance firms across the globe to assess the implication of regulations pertaining to Funds Advisory/Consulting business lines.
– Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Law
– Must have minimum work experience of 10+ years in Funds Advisory/Corporate Law pertaining NBFC/Banks .
– Ability to provide efficient solutions and meet timelines
– Should have good communication skills and ability to work in teams
– Should have an affable personality, especially while liaising with counterparties