Head Legal & CS
Commercial agreements and contracts :
– The incumbent should be responsible to perform diligence on agreements, contracts, orders, deeds etc. with customers and vendors.
– Managing contracts and legal documentation for a broad range of commercial transactions incl. intellectual property licensing agreements, supply agreements, profit share agreements, contract manufacturing and works, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
– He will be responsible to evaluate commercial agreements from legal perspective and advise the organization appropriately.
Legal advisory and compliance :
– To be part of the General Counsel’s team, analyzing various laws, directives, rules, policies, providing legal advice to the management and handling legal matters.
– He should be aware of all the regulations in place and to raise the red flag when appropriate.
– He should advise on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between the parties
Drafting and filing :
– Reviewing and drafting of supply agreements, business agreements, etc.
– To conduct initial litigation case assessment and investigation, draft pleadings, written statements, rejoinders, applications, manage litigations, coordination with advocates, etc.
– Present facts orally and in writing to the organization, courts, authorities and legal counsels.
– Prepare and file legal documents (example contracts, deeds, agreements, suits, appeals).
– Conducting the meetings of the Board of Directors, its committees and the general meetings including drafting of agenda, minutes and follow-up of the decisions.
– Drafting of Annual Reports, Directors’ Reports, Corporate Governance Report and other notices.