Title: Inside Sales Head
1. Lead Inside Sales for organization.com for all product lines. To create a 100+ seater outbound call center operation and Scale it over the next few months. Must deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring & reviewing systems.
2. Build Strong Process and Governance Framework: Maintains and improves sales operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing
3. Strategic Planning: Determines sales operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
4. Build a Great Team: Accomplish sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, and counseling employees; administering scheduling systems; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing individual roles, planning and reviewing compensation; enforcing policies and procedures.
6. Follow a data-driven approach to run operations: Prepare sales performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Using the same to give feedback to teams as well as improve the sales process and metrics.