Category – BPO
Skills – Operations Head, Delivery Head, Customer Service Head, Shipping, Shared Services, logistics, Transition, Transformation
Job Type – Permanent
Description – Head of Service Centre for a Shipping organisation managing customer service, exim operations, finance and logistics.
Client Details :
Our client is a global MNC and world’s leading liner shipping companies. They have their own container ships, and the capacity is about 2 million TEU. They have operations across the globe in 100+ countries. They also have service centres located across geographies and these centres support the operations and customer service. Currently they are looking for a Service Centre Head based out of Mumbai, India.
– Reporting into the region and managing a centre of 350+ people, you will be responsible for:
– Managing functions such as Export Import Operations, Customer Service, Logistics and Finance
– Increasing EBIDTA levels on a MOM basis through successful strategic alliances and implementation of disruptive business strategies and operational modalities.
– Managing Transformation Programs to improve customer experience, to build capability to provide support to the regions and to become more effective and productive.
– Championing and rolling out new projects which can be based on either systems or people and executing them in a successful manner.
– Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of processes using automation, Lean and Six Sigma tools
– Driving cross collaboration in the teams and supporting the regions to achieve the desired customer experience.
– Assisting the commercial leaders in generating repeat or new business by providing an excellent customer support.
– Exhibiting thought leadership and developing the talent and create successors
Ideally you are a MBA with 20+ years of experience in of managing Customer experience, Exports and Imports and Logistics in a global shared service centre for a Shipping and logistics organisation. You should have Managed and executed local or global transformation projects, automation projects and IT projects successfully. You should have extensive experience in customer service, profitability and continuous improvement. You should have Excellent Leadership, Communication and Change Management skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment
Leadership position in the country
Good Working Culture
Contact – Varad Maheshwari – +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.