They are a global group spread across the continents and businesses majorly into metals, energy and engineering
This role is for their one group company into metal and downstream manufacturing .
Role will include creating legal department which will be inclusive of but not restricted to following :
– Ensuring Statutory Compliance
– Ensuring Legal Documentation
– Drafting Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Deeds and Vetting Legal Agreements/Documents
– Appearing before the Labour Commissioner/Inspector of Factories
– Ensuring overall supervision, controlling for all types of litigations and other court matter
– Advising Management on legal issues related to tax issues and other related matters affecting company interest
– 10+ years’ post qualification experience in industry handling legal and core exposure in handling plant level legal issues for similar industry is the most ideal.
– Experience of working in same state is preferred.
– Previous experience in setting up legal framework at company/unit level will be an added advantage.