Head – Customer Success – BFS (8-14 yrs)
About Client :
Client is on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
About this role :
– When the entire company takes Customer Support seriously, a department specialized for it needs to be top notch. Being the direct point of contact between us and our esteemed young customers, you ensure that your team represents our values, mission and brand image accurately. The Customer Support team, like in any other company, can make or break us.
– In addition to resolving issues and closing tickets, you actively participate with your team of agents to deliver a consistent and stunning customer experience. You work closely with the Product team to predict what queries may arise, allocate resources accordingly and ensure customer loyalty targets are met.
– If you are an approachable individual who your team members look up to, possess analytical and data management skills, we would love to connect with you.
– Ensure that the Customer Support team handholds our customers as they get started with using our products
– Support the team of agents on any alerts, escalations and red flags in a timely manner
– Create process, policies & procedures to optimise customer experience
– Monitor account health and improve efficiency
– Identify & assess customers- needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
– Convert customer satisfaction to customer advocacy for client.
– Understand the products inside out and be always prepared to provide technical support or training to customers
– Hire, evaluate and train team of agents
– Constantly work with the product team for pro-active and better solution to achieve a stunning customer experience
Apply only if you :
– Have minimum 4 years of experience in leading customer support team (100+ agents) at a consumer product based startup
– Are familiar in using smart and modern CRMs.
– Have excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
– Handled a scale of more than 5000 tickets a day. This must include calls, emails and real-time chat.
– Scaled yourself to become an operations leader
– Have hired and trained agents in the past
– Worked with third party vendors and BPOs for customer support
– Track record of over-achieving performance
– Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
– Must be fluent in English & Hindi