Position : Head – Customer Service Delivery
Reporting to : Joint President
Team Size : 700 spread across 3 Contact Centres
Level / Grade : VP / SVP (M7/M8)
Location : Thane
– Supervise, guide and motivate the Customer Service Delivery / Contact Centre team
– Drive the performance and efficiencies of all the LOBs in the Contact Centre / Customer Service team
– Provide optimum service experience to the customers in a consistent manner through timely resolution of issues.
– Ensure adherence to service & quality benchmarks and provide world-class service experience for customers
– Ensure strict adherence to process TATs and also adherence to commitments made to the customers.
– Work closely with the Quality team to provide periodic feedback to Team coaches and Team managers
– Meeting Process SLA and ensuring team member and process KRA’s are achieved
– Analyse Data and identify improvement opportunities in the processes
– Work with the Projects team on reduction of customer interactions
– Capacity management & workforce planning.
– Vendor management, Cost Control & P&L management
– To work on Process Re-Engineering and Re-designing to reduce TAT’s.
– Work on Customer Delight and Customer Centricity Projects
Qualifications & Experience :
– Graduate / Postgraduate with 12-15 years in managing large, multilocation Contact Centre / BPO / KPO servicing Financial Services sector (preferably Broking sector)
– Service Level / Service Quality
– Sound experience in Process Reengineering
– In-depth knowledge of NPS management (Net Promoter Score)for enhancing customer experience
– Should have good communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills.
– Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
– Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
– Exposure to Projects and NPS will be advantageous